Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is my warranty and what does it cover?
- Is my phone unlocked?
- How long does a repair take?
- Will my SIM card fit in an iPhone?
- When will I receive my iPhone?
- Can I get a deal for buying in bulk?
- Can I collect?
- What are my payment options?
- What about refunds and a change of mind?
- How do I return my item?
- How do I know the phone isn't stolen/blacklisted/blocked or involved in an insurance claim?
- Who or What is Klarna?
1. How long is my warranty and what does it cover?
All of our iPhone’s and iPad’s have a 12 month warranty. We have terms and conditions of what is and isn’t covered. This can be found here.
2. Is my phone unlocked?
All of our devices are unlocked unless a network is specified within the listing. All unlocks are completed through the networks and the manufacturer. This is an official permanent unlock so no iOS updates will affect this.
3. How long does a repair take?
All repairs will be done within the hour dependent on how many we have in the queue, usually quicker so quick enough to pop in on your lunch hour.
4. Will my SIM card fit in an iPhone?
All models now take a nano SIM. Your provider should be able to provide you with this size SIM.
5. When will I receive my iPhone?
We aim to have every order picked and sent out within 3 working days of receiving it (Monday to Friday).
If you place your order on Friday after 9am, or over the weekend, your order will be processed within 3 working days from Monday morning.
6. Can I get a deal for buying in bulk?
If you would like a wholesale price for 5 or more units please contact email@example.com and an account manager will get back to you with a bespoke quote.
7. Can I collect?
Please call us for more details about our collection service.
8. What are my payment options?
We accept payments through the website. We accept all major credit and debit cards. If you would prefer to pay cash on collection, this is also acceptable. We are unable to accept cheques.
Payment schedules such as PayPal Credit and Klarna Pay in 3 and Pay Later are available to the customer based on a soft credit check at checkout. This will not affect your credit score.
9. What about refunds and a change of mind?
You have 30 days to return the item for a change of mind or for faulty goods. After this time any faulty item will be replaced or repaired. Your warranty covers you for non accidental damage outside of these times.
You have 45 days to return the item for a change of mind or for faulty goods. After this time any faulty item will be replaced or repaired. Your warranty covers you for non accidental damage outside of these times.
10. How do I return my item?
If you are looking to return an item, please visit our Returns Information page.
11. How do I know the phone isn't stolen/blacklisted/blocked or involved in an insurance claim?
Each unit is Phonecheck tested. This is a system that cross references the IMEI with police, network provider and insurance databases to ensure that is hasn’t been reported stolen, had a warranty claim against it, lost or been in an insurance claim.
12. Who or What is Klarna?
Klarna is our payment processing gateway on the website. They process all of the credit/debit cards along with offering payment options such as Pay in 3 and Pay Later. More info about them can be found here. https://www.klarna.com/uk/